The Inner Child Play Book:
A Creative Journal for Inner Family Work
An interactive ebook for reparenting the self.
Welcome to your healthy Inner Family: Your Inner Child and your Nurturing and Protective Parents within. This interactive Play Book guides you in reparenting yourself using my Inner Family method which has helped heal thousands of individuals.The Inner Child Play Bookis a perfect accompaniment to my bestseller, Recovery of Your Inner Child.
Through drawing and writing, you will activate and heal your Inner Family. This includes developing skills in self-nurturing and protective limit-setting. Inner Family work starts with creating a tender, loving relationship with your Inner Child: your body, emotions, instincts and intuition. The Inner Child also also holds the key to your creative and spiritual self. Using journal processes tested and proven effective for over thirty-five years, you will also learn to deal with the Critical Parent Within - the learned voices of negative self-talk on our own heads. And you will be given tools to heal the wounds of the past.
Journaling inThe Inner Child Play Bookactivates both sides of your brain: visual, emotional and intuitive right hemisphere and the logical, verbal left hemisphere. I'll introduce you to my breakthrough method of writing and drawing with the non-dominant hand and dialoguing with both hands. Using these techniques you will learn to:
- Uncover your Inner Child's feelings, needs and deepest wishes
- Nurture and care for yourself in all areas of life: work, relationships, health and more
- Allow your Protective Parent to set healthy boundaries and limits when needed
- Uncover and deal effectively with your Critical Inner Parent
- Heal past traumas to the Inner Child regardless of when they occurred
- Reparent yourself to change addictive and co-dependent behavior
- Discover the playful, creative and spiritual Child within
- Find hidden talents, resources and passions for enriching work and relationships
- Reconnect with soul and the spiritual source of your innate creativity
- Bring your playful Inner Child out in work, relationships, recreation and more
Note:The Inner Child Play Bookis distributed as a downloadable ebook, subject to the author'slicense terms(click to read). Adobe Acrobat Reader, or other similar PDF reader, is required in order to view the book. You maydownload the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.com.
After purchase, you should be redirected to a page to download your ebook. Please click the link to "Return to Lucia Capacchione " after completion of payment if you are not automatically redirected.On your bank statement, credit card charges will be stated as fromLUCIACAPACCorLUCIACAPACCHIONE.
author:Lucia Capacchione, Ph.D.
format:PDF (8.5" x11")